Monday 18 April 2011

Question 6: What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

Throughout this project i have learned vast amount of skills and have now got a transferable skill base within the programs etc. That i used. I learned how to use a stills camera and tripod effectivley and learned how to get good shots.

I also learned and used properly for the first time adobe photoshop and adobe indesign. For example, i learned how to change leading and height of text and i learned how to insert an image. I also learned how to put the model of a picture over text. I learned how to create effective products on both these products. On indesign i learned how to create rows and then how to insert images and work around this. I also learned how to use colours effectivly in the construction phase.

I also learned in the planning and research about how colours, picture angles and how the way the model is looking changed the look of the picture. In the planning and research stage i also used prezi for the first time and used other programs such as youtube and blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment