Wednesday 2 February 2011

Screenshots of production

This is a screen shot so far of my cover. I think it has potential but is still very much in the development phase and some of the ideas from my flatplans wont work within the actual cover. For example, in my flatplans the picture didnt take up as much of the covder as in my real product. However i feel that this works a lot better but i will need to make adjustments to the text which will now be placed on top of the picture. I will need it to be clearer. To do this i will use a lighter coloured font instead of the dark burgendy and i will use a more simple font and wont use different fonts for the bands names.

Here is my next attempt. Here i have made the prodominent colour a lightish blue. This is because it stands out on both light and dark backgrounds and suits the cover, in my opinion. I have also added more features that appeared in my flatplans. For example,t he review box near the bottom. However, i feel that this still does not look neat enough and i will work towards making it look neater by using a different font and laying it out slightly different.

This is the layout and effect my magazine will now take. I have changed the fonts and colour scheme mainly and think this works much better as a magazine cover.


This is my final cover. I will now start work on the contents.


This is my first try at the contents. I am relatively happy with the sresult but i think i need one large picture instead of two smaller pictures.


This is the final version of my contents that i edited and changed from the earlier picture.

Today i did my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment